Building Updates - Fall 2019 - Leader's Advance - Building Security
- Bathrooms Usage---Parents please don't allow children under the age of 12 years old to go to the bathroom alone during service. We have limited Security staff working currently throughout service so we need parents to be more diligent.
- Please ensure that you collect all personal items prior to leaving the church. We don’t have a lost and found and not responsible for any items left behind by members or visitors.
- The Nursery--The Nursery was created for parents and young children (under the age of 10 years old) to use during services. Parents please make sure that all trash (food and pampers) is disposed of properly when you leave out of the room. Also, we are still looking for donations of Clorox wipes and Lysol spray to ensure that room remains clean and free of germs.
- Building Closing—Please be conscious of those who lock up the building after services. They are volunteers and would like to go home also. You are free to fellowship but when the lights are turned off—please exit the building. They need to be able to complete their walk-through of the building before they turn on the alarm system.
- The 2020 Building Calendar is open—please see your Branch Coordinator to submit your dates for your events. The Building Request forms are being updated and will be sent out to all leaders when they are completed.
- Fall is the season that the Fire Department suggests that all families change the batteries in all Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors in your home. If you have fire extinguishers—please check them also to ensure that they are operating properly.
- We are looking for volunteers who would like to be a member of the FACCI Emergency Team. You would assist in any emergency that may arise at FACCI such as fire or evacuation. You would need to view a number of training videos and participate in the Emergency Team meetings/training. If you are interested, please see Sister Habibah.
Emergency Response & Active Shooter Training
FEMA on-line Active Shooter independent study course (https://training.fema.gov/is/courseoverview.aspx?code=IS-907) and certification test.
YouTube video “Does your church need a safety team” (published on May 31, 2018)