History of the Fresh Anointing Center, International
- Fresh Anointing was created and is directed by the Lord: we are committed to His vision, not tradition, denominations, or man’s opinion relating to the building of His Church.
- The Word of God (the 66 canonical books of the Bible) is our guideline and final authority on the operation of the Center.
- We are determined to keep this body of people Christ-centered rather than built on a man.
- We are committed to building people, helping them find their gifts, callings, ministries, and supporting them in the operations of those giftings.
- We are called to equip the saints to do the work of the ministry, by emphasizing spiritual maturity, integrity, obedience, diligence, excellence, love and unity.
- We will be working in partnership with other pastors in the City of Philadelphia and the country to help further the Kingdom of God.
- We will send trained, equipped, mature and anointed ministry teams, staff, pastors, missionaries, etc. to help wherever the Lord calls.
- Showing love and unity is a high priority at the Center. People are very important to us. We will regularly show appreciation and honor to those to whom it is due.
- We believe in the equitable, just treatment of all people regardless of education, income, status or position. We believe in showing tolerance and love to all.
- We believe in the development of the total man (Luke 2:52). Our programs will reflect training for the body, mind, spirit, relationships, finances and practical areas of life.
Fresh Anointing is a center for deliverance, healing, training, and equipping the end-time soldiers of the Kingdom of God for the battle against the kingdom of darkness.
The first organizational meeting was held with a number of persons invited by the Walkers — and who have known and been supportive of their evangelical ministry over the years — on November 3, 1998. Articles of Incorporation were filed on November 5, 1998. Fresh Anointing was determined to be exempt from federal income tax under Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3) by the Internal Revenue Service on May 20, 1999.
Fresh Anointing held its first worship service at Eastern Baptist Theological Seminary Chapel, City Line and Lancaster Avenues, Wynnewood, Pennsylvania on Sunday, January 3, 1999.
In 2002, Fresh Anointing purchased 2 buildings in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania. 141 Garret Road serves as our temporary sanctuary and is home to Family Revitalization Enrichment Services Headquarters Community Development Center (F.R.E.S.H. CDC) and the Church Office.
Fresh Anointing Christian Center is on a magnificent journey, ordained by God. As you come to worship with us, the members of Fresh Anointing Christian Center, envision a future where through your dedication, participation and obedience, you are part of an anointed ministry that expands to all nations of the world.