FAIFC Fellowship Guidelines
We Are A Spiritual/ Educational Partnership, We Are Not A Funding Organization.
Fresh Anointing International Fellowship of Churches
1.The coming together of Pastors, churches and ministries internationally of like minds who promote and practice integrity and holy lifestyles.
Acts 2: 42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
I John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
2. The sharing of spiritual gifts, anointing, wisdom and resources to help one another and the Body of Christ.
I Cor 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. 8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour. 9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God’s husbandry ye are God’s building.
3. Purpose: - To build up the Body of Christ International, to honor the center and chief cornerstone Jesus Christ our Lord.
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; 21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: 22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
4.Cost - no fees, no dues, but a divine call to love one another, pray for each other, share resources and what God has given to you with others to build up the Body of Christ. We encourage all members to share with other ministries when and how you feel led of the Lord. We do not negotiate between parties, nor are we responsible for any issues relating to interactions between member churches. Our prayer is that everything is done in integrity, and in a spirit of love.
Rom 13:8 Owe no man anything, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
This fellowship is about relationship and how we can help one another, we know just like the Lord gave us gifts that will bless you and your congregation you are gifted by the Lord to be a blessing to us as well.
What you can expect us to do;
- Training – via computer, video or mail ( Leadership, Discipleship, Evangelism, Family and Marriage, Worship, Biblical Black Prophecy, Biblical Finances, Health, etc....Some lessons will be free downloads others you will get discounts on as a member. There will be some special discounts for our International Churches.
- Prayer by International Intercessors and Daughters of Destiny Prayer Network
- Phone consultation with Dr. Clarence or Ja'Ola Walker(fee based conference call- hourly cost) www.clarencewalkerministries.com for more information.
- Possible short term missions teams sent to your area
- Provide the way for your requests to be shared with others. Please remember we are not a funding organization but a group of churches, we can pray with you for financial needs and you can make your need known via our Facebook page. All churches are encouraged to be led of the Lord about assisting others financially. You would deal directly with each other. Many of the member churches may not have much but we know there is a blessing that comes from sowing into other ministries as the Lord leads. Periodically we can have Bible drives and collect used Bibles that can be shared with new converts.
What we expect you to do;
- Read and sign the Statement of Faith if you are in agreement. (Pg 6) This must be signed by the Pastor of the church or the head of the ministry. This is required to be a member.
- Fill in, sign and return the church information form, pg 7-9- See directions below *
- Send pictures of the church, people, pastor and leaders as you are able, (e-mail)
- Give yearly update reports. (E-mail)
- Host or support any missions trips we make to your area.
- Pray for our ministry and other fellowship churches, share information, and resources with other churches as you are led by the Lord and able.
- Visit Facebook page, share prayer needs, information, encouragement. Feel free to upload your pictures and videos and discussion questions. https://www.facebook.com/FreshAnointingFellowshipofChurches/
- Make donations to the FAIFC organization as the Lord leads you and you are blessed.