Ministry of Witness
Ministries under the leadership of Elder Brian Ferguson
Multiply- Jane Pablosfirstname.lastname@example.org
Restoration Ministry – ( Path to Peace) -Melissa Blackson
Community Development Center (F.R.E.S.H. CDC) -Director- Elder Ferguson
Fresh Start Outreach Ministry – Dir-Melisa Blackson; Asst. Dir. Pat Brown- email@example.com FACCI Virtous Women Book Reading Club-Jane Pablosfirstname.lastname@example.org
Fresh Start Newsletter- Pat Brown;
Fresh Start Clothing Closet- Fred Gray; Asst. Dir -John Downey
Nursing Home Ministry – Christine Miller, Directoremail@example.com; ; Harriet Stokes, Asst. Director
Ministries under the leadership of Elder Kenyatta Snipe
Prison Ministry – Directors: Harriet Stokes and Min. James Lawrence;Min.Chris Campbell and Asia Underwood, Assistant
Missions – Directors: Shamalia and Kenyatta Snipe -firstname.lastname@example.org
Fresh Anointing International Council- Deacon Annette Campbellemail@example.com
Day Prayer- Coord- Min. Cynthia Willoughbyfirstname.lastname@example.org; Co-Coord – Wanda Darroux
Night Prayer Leaders – Najmah Ryans & Min Marty Shubert
Life of Liberty Deliverance Ministry- Min Asia Underwoodemail@example.com
.Marty Our Goals
- To foster evangelism, community development and other specifically targeted outreach ministries to the poor, the down-trodden, the oppressed, the powerless and those who hurt but have no organized voice.
- To demonstrate the reality of the claims and calling of Jesus Christ in the world around us by participating in and facilitating the just struggles of hurting people against injustice.
- To provide Fresh Anointing members with opportunities for community leadership and service.
- To promote the development of persons and resources in troubled communities.
- To actively engage in community outreach activities that challenge the unsaved to repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ by showing His love in action through our commitment to people in need.
Evangelism and Crusades
Facilitates multi-ethnic, multicultural and interdenominational evangelism efforts in the metropolitan Philadelphia area including developing relationships with local and regional evangelistic associations and organizations. Provides street evangelism and other outreach opportunities for Fresh Anointing youth and adults.
F.R.E.S.H. Community Development Center
Family Revitalization Enrichment Services Headquarters (F.R.E.S.H.) coordinates efforts to meet the needs of the community, be it housing, education, or employment.
Ministry of restoration for those who are, or have been addicted to drugs and/or alcohol.
Ministry to Poor and Homeless
Works to meet the needs of the poor and homeless by connecting them to resources (e.g., education, housing, employment).
Ministry to men and women who are incarcerated.
Service to the body of Christ and the community through advocating for people with social service agencies in regards to education, housing or employment.
Urban and Global Missions
Looks beyond our geographical area to reach the lost and edify the Body of Christ in cities throughout the country, as well as countries throughout the world.